An online wallet is a payment method that lets you buy Skype Credit and other Skype products quickly and easily, without having to share your financial information every time you make a purchase. This is one of many ways to pay for Skype Credit and subscriptions.
To use Online Wallet, your billing address must be in India. To update your billing address, sign into your Skype account.
Here's how to buy Skype products using an online Wallet:
- Sign into your Skype account.
- Select the Skype product you want to buy and select Continue. The relevant local tax will be applied to your order.
Note: If you are on an iPhone or iPad and can't find the product you want to buy, you may need to clear the history and cookies on your device and sign in again.
- Select Wallet as your payment method.
- Review your order details and then select Pay Now. You'll be redirected to the Online Wallet website.
- Choose from the list of available wallets and select Continue.
- Sign into your Online Wallet account using your credentials to complete the purchase.
List of available Wallets
- Airtel Money
- HDFC PayZapp