Never lose your place on Skype. You can easily save important messages, like text or media in your Skype chat, as a bookmark for quick access later. This feature is not available on Skype for Android 4.0.4 - 5.1.
- Select Chats
- Choose any chat with messages you want to bookmark.
- Tap and hold (mobile) or right click (desktop) any message text, link, or media in the conversation.
- Select Add bookmark from the menu.
- To confirm, a bookmarkicon will appear next to the message. You can remove a bookmark at any time.
To remove a bookmark:
- In your chat, tap and hold or right click a bookmarked message and select Remove bookmark from the menu.
How to view and manage bookmarks
- Select your profile picture.
- In theBookmarks window, scroll to locate a bookmark.
To go to the conversation where a bookmark is located:
- Select the chevron next to a bookmark. On desktop, hover over a bookmark to select the
In theBookmarks window, tap and hold or right click any bookmarked item to:
- Copy - Copy the bookmarked media to your device. Available for text, photos (desktop only), and emoticons.
- Save - Save the bookmarked media to your device. Available for voice messages (desktop only), and photos.
- Forward - Send the bookmark to a contact. Not available for bookmarked Stickers or Mojis.
- Remove bookmark - Remove from your bookmarks window.