If your account for Skype is suspended or restricted, you may receive a notification that Skype services are partially blocked on your account.
Here are some examples of notifications you may receive:
- Your account has been restricted from using Skype's paid features.
- In order to avoid fraudulent activity and keep your account secure, payment options have been suspended.
- Unable to process your order.
- Your order was unsuccessful
- Your Skype account has been suspended.
- Some features on your account are blocked.
- Your payment didn’t go through, and we’re out of options to try again. Come back another time or get in touch if you need help.
- Account blocked.
If you receive any of these notifications, please contact the Skype Customer Support team.