How can I check my account balance and purchase history?
You can view your Skype Credit balance and purchase history in your account.
Sign in to my account
To see a list of your purchases, scroll down and click Purchase history. If you're on a mobile device, you'll find Purchase History under Billing and Payments.
To view the details for an individual order, click the order number.
The following details are displayed:
- Purchased by – who made the order (this will be your Skype Name)
- Transaction date – the date and time the order was made
- Payment method – what was used to make the order (for example credit card, PayPal, Skype Credit)
- Status – displays whether the order has been delivered
- Items in this order – which products were purchased as part of this order
Learn how to download your monthly statement.
In some European countries, you can download a VAT invoice.
Purchases made using Skype Credit and certain Skype Number purchases can be viewed in your purchase history, but cannot be printed as an invoice.
View your Skype Credit balance in Skype
You can also view your Skype Credit balance in the Skype application.
In Skype for Windows desktop and Skype for Mac, it's displayed next to your Skype Name and profile picture in the top left.
On mobile devices, it's displayed in your profile.