How can I check my account balance and purchase history?
You can view your Skype Credit balance and purchase history in your account. To view your account, simply sign in to your account with your internet browser.
To learn how to download and read your monthly statement, click here. VAT invoices are currently available in certain EU member states. Learn more.
To see a list of your purchase history, click Account Details, then click Purchase history.
To view the details for individual orders, simply click an order number.
Here you will find the following details:
- Purchased by – who made the order (this will be your Skype Name)
- Transaction date – the date and time the order was made
- Payment method – what was used to make the order (Credit Card, PayPal, Skype Credit and so on)
- Status – displays whether the order has been delivered
- Items in this order – what products were purchased as part of this order
Purchases made using Skype Credit and certain Skype Number purchases can be viewed in your purchase history, but cannot be printed as an invoice.
You can also view your Skype Credit balance in the Skype application.
In Skype for Windows desktop, it is displayed next to your Skype Name.
In Skype for Mac OS X, the credit balance is displayed under your Skype Name.