Can I monitor a member's usage with Skype Manager™?
Yes. The Usage report in Skype Manager provides a detailed activity report of your members’ Skype usage. This includes the time, date, duration and destination number of all calls and texts made and details of purchases and downloads.
Be aware that:
- Members with personal accounts must provide their consent to administrators to view information on their individual Skype usage, and they can withdraw this consent at any time. If they have not provided their consent, administrators can only view their current Skype Credit balance.
To view detailed activity reports of members’ accounts:
- Sign in to Skype Manager and go to the Reports section.
- In the Usage tab, click I want to access the reports. (You can remove access to this information at any time by changing the settings on this page.)
- Enter the name of the member you want to view detailed activity reports for.
- A report on the member’s Skype Credit usage for the specified month is displayed.
The report provides details for each time the member used Skype Credit, including when it was used, what it was used for, the rate per minute of the call, the call duration and the cost.
Be aware that by accessing and monitoring personal and traffic data of members, you may be required to comply with the local data privacy laws in many jurisdictions. Please familiarize yourself with the applicable laws for your location and proposed use.
For more detailed help and information on Skype Manager, there is a Quick Start Guide, a User Guide and several tutorial movies available on the Guides page of the Skype Support site.