Call scheduling in Skype makes it easy to set a reminder for a one-to-one call with you and your friends or family. You don't need a shared calendar since the invitation and reminders are all inside of Skype.
To schedule a call:
- Sign into Skype.
- Go to one of your chats.
- Select the Schedule a Call button to get started. It will either be next to the compose bar or in your Add-ins menu:
- in Skype for mobile and tablet
- in Skype for desktop
- In the Schedule a Call window, you can give your call a title, pick a date and time, and set an alert.
- Select Send and the call reminder will be sent to your chat where your contact can then accept or decline the scheduled call.
Key features of Skype call scheduling
- Schedule a call from any chat and be notified when it’s accepted or declined.
- Receive push and in-app notifications for any updates to scheduled calls you’re invited to. Make sure you enable Scheduled call notifications on mobile and desktop.
- Set a reminder period for each call and get notified when a call is about to start, whether the app is running or not.
- Track and update scheduled calls from the reminder in your chat.
- View your scheduled calls in your Calls tab.