As a member of a Skype Manager, you can add other members of the same Skype Manager to your contact list from your account.
If you’re not yet a member of your company’s Skype Manager, you can contact the administrator of your Skype Manager and request an invite.
To add Skype Manager members as contacts:
- Sign in to your account.
- In the Account details section, click Skype Manager.
- Click Members list. A list of all of the administrators and members of the Skype Manager to which you belong is displayed:
- If you want to add a member, click Add as contact. Depending on your browser, a message may be displayed, asking you to confirm that you want to open Skype or asking if you want to allow access to Skype.
- Before the contact can be added, you must send a contact request. Enter some text to introduce yourself if you want to, and click Send request:
A message is displayed, confirming that the contact request has been sent:
- You can now add a landline or mobile number for the member. Make sure that you select the correct country code, then enter the number in the field displayed and click Add number. A message confirming that the number has been added is displayed.