How can I download a VAT invoice?
VAT invoices are available to download for Skype customers residing in the following countries:
Skype Manager administrators who require VAT invoices should read this article.
These monthly VAT invoices can be downloaded from MyAccount. If you want a detailed breakdown of all your Skype transactions and activities carried out in a specified month, please refer to your monthly statement.
You can download your VAT invoice for a given month on the 5th of the next month; invoices will be available for six months. Keep in mind that Skype Credit on monthly invoices will reflect actual Credit used, not the amount purchased.
To download your VAT invoice:
- Sign in to your account.
- Click Purchase history at the bottom of the page.
- Click Download monthly invoice.
Below is an example of a VAT invoice with each column explained.
- Customer Details: your name and address
- Invoice Number: unique invoice identifier
- Invoice Date: usually the last day of the month
- Date: Date of the transaction
- Description: Calls you made or purchases you made
- Used: Call duration or number of SMS sent
- Type: The type field lets you know if the item is a purchase, a call, or an SMS
- Rate: Unit cost (per-minute for calls, or per-message for SMS) for each item
- Net Amount: The amount paid for the item
- Tax Amount: The amount of VAT paid for the item
- Amount: Total amount paid including VAT for the item
- Total Tax Amount: total amount of VAT paid for the month
- Tax Rate: the applicable tax rate used to calculate VAT
- Gross Total Amount: sum total amount and VAT paid