How can I download a VAT or GST invoice?
VAT or GST invoices are available to download for Skype customers residing in the following countries:
Skype Manager administrators who require VAT os GST invoices should read this article.
These monthly VAT or GST invoices can be downloaded from MyAccount. If you want a detailed breakdown of all your Skype transactions and activities carried out in a specified month, please refer to your monthly statement.
You can download your VAT or GST invoice for a given month on the 5th of the next month; invoices will be available for six months. Keep in mind that Skype Credit on monthly invoices will reflect actual Credit used, not the amount purchased.
To download your VAT or GST invoice:
- Sign in to your account.
- Click Purchase history at the bottom of the page.
- Click Download monthly invoice.
Below is an example of an invoice with each column explained.
- Customer Details: your name and address
- Invoice Number: unique invoice identifier
- Invoice Date: usually the last day of the month
- Date: Date of the transaction
- Description: Calls you made or purchases you made
- Used: Call duration or number of SMS sent
- Type: The type field lets you know if the item is a purchase, a call, or an SMS
- Rate: Unit cost (per-minute for calls, or per-message for SMS) for each item
- Net Amount: The amount paid for the item
- Tax Amount: The amount of VAT or GST paid for the item
- Amount: Total amount paid including VAT or GST for the item
- Total Tax Amount: total amount of VAT or GST paid for the month
- Tax Rate: the applicable tax rate used to calculate VAT or GST
- Gross Total Amount: sum total amount and VAT or GST paid