The share button makes it easy for you to share content from websites with your Skype network. The share button works on both desktop and mobile browsers. To start sharing, follow these steps:
- Click on the share button in your browser.
- If you're not already logged into Skype in your browser, a pop-up or new tab will appear that will prompt you to login to Skype.
- Once logged in, you will see the Share on Skype screen.
- When you're ready, click the Send button. In a mobile browser, the Send button will appear in the top right corner. The pop-up or tab will close automatically.
- If you have multiple Skype accounts and would like to share using a different account, in the Share on Skype screen:
- From your desktop browser, click your avatar in the top right corner of the screen and select Sign out or select My Account to access your account.
- From your mobile device browser, tap on Signed in as at the top of the screen and tap Sign out or tap My Account to access your account.
Once you've signed out, you will be prompted to sign in again. After you've successfully logged in with your other account, you will be brought back to the Share on Skype screen in your browser to share from that account.