Can I control who can video call me in Skype for Windows desktop?
This article is also available for:
You can control who is able to send you video calls. To do so:
- Sign in to Skype.
- In the menu bar, click Tools > Options...
- Under General, select Video Settings.
- Choose to automatically receive video and screen sharing from:
- Anyone – even if they are not in your contact list.
- People in your contact list only.
- No one at all.
- If required, choose who you show you have video to:
- People in your contact list only – your contacts will be able to send you video calls.
- No one – you will not be able to receive video calls from anyone.
- Click Save.